The Samsung UN46D7000 is one of the new models from the 2011 D7000 LED series and on it’s way to become a real bestseller. The older C7000 series from 2010 was already incredibly successfull, combining great specs and features with a reasonable price.
The first eyecatching difference to older Samsung HDTV is the bezel with the new “Samsung One” design, the new UN46D7000 is ultra-thin which means only 0.5-Inches slim. The brushed metal looks makes it extremely elegant.
It’s also the cheapest 46-Inch 2011 Samsung LED television using the new Micro Dimming technology, which delivers an even better image quality compared to regular edge-lit HDTVs.
- Screen size: 45.9″ LED panel
- Slim Design of 0.5-inch depth
- Full 3D-HD 1920 x 1080p resolution
- Widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- Auto Motion Plus and Clear Motion Rate technology display with 240Hz refresh rate
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus picture improvement technology
- Smart TV with Samsung Apps
- ConnectShare Movie via USB
- AllShare DLNA Networking via built in Wi-Fi
- 2x 15 Watts speakers with SRS TheaterSound and Dolby Digital Plus support
- Best video inputs: 4 HDMI 1.4 and 3 USB
- Other inputs: 2x Composite Video, Component Video, PC, PC Audio, Component Audio
- Digital Audio Output
- Samsung’s 2011 LED TVs use up to 50 percent less power than conventional LCD TVs.
- Table stand included and wall mount compatible